A thorough assessment post-birth is highly important in order to understand your body after the experiences of pregnancy and birth and enables you to plan an effective recovery. This is a whole 60 mins dedicated to you so you can feel more confident and have a much more increased awareness of how to support yourself.
The Women’s Wellness Coach is a leading provider of expert postnatal fitness, massage, pelvic floor and Diastasis rehab programmes at our studio in Solihull and at our clinic in Knowle just outside Solihull.
What is the postnatal Assessment?
This is a whole 60 mins totally dedicated to you, THE MOTHER! So often in the post natal period the focus is on the baby, which obviously is essential, HOWEVER Mum needs that attention on her and the recovery her body has to go through.
We so often hear that the GP check up at around 6 to 8 weeks does not provide the level of depth of assessment that new mums need whether it’s as a first time mum or already had children. It’s also a source of frustration that a hands on check if not always done and the advice of returning to exercise is ‘take it gently’ BUT what does that actually mean?
What our 60 minute Postnatal Assessment offers you:
- Debrief of your pregnancy and birth
- Detailed pelvic health screening form review
- Hands on Assessment of abdominal and postural muscles
- Review of pelvic floor and core muscles activation
- Review and correction of breathing pattern
- Assessment of c-section scar (if appropriate)
- Advice on the best approach for you to return to exercise
- Referral to private women’s health physio (if required)
- £10 off voucher Postnatal or C-section Massage appointment
- You will leave the appointment confident with a clearer plan on how to continue your post natal recovery with the support you need.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW
Leave your appointment with peace of mind that you have a clear strategy on your post natal recovery