Our Integrated Preconception Programme has been designed with the aim of helping you to improve your physical and mental wellbeing so that your body is most receptive to a potential pregnancy. It takes a holistic view combining Movement, Pelvic Health, Massage, Stress management and Nutrition. Each woman is completely unique so this an individual bespoke programme delivered on a 1-1 basis.
Please consult your GP/healthcare professionals about your own unique circumstances before embarking on this programme.
Our programme is aimed at women who:
- have no known fertility issues and are simply thinking about having a baby, and want to be in the best possible shape for pregnancy (including those who’ve had children before, however long ago)
- have been trying to get pregnant for a while but have not yet been successful
- are over 40 and have unexplained infertility issues
- have suffered previous miscarriages or failed IVF cycles
- are feeling quite stressed and anxious about getting pregnant
So how does it work?
You will be asked to complete a health screening form to ensure this programme is suitable for you.
At your first session, we will conduct a thorough audit of your current lifestyle and create priorities for you to work on. We will also assess your posture, pelvic floor and core muscles, breathing patterns and range of movement.
Each session is tailored to you but always includes elements of massage and movement.