As one of the Midlands’ leading specialists in menopause wellbeing, The Women’s Wellness Coach provides an integrated programme to help women thrive through this life stage. Our services focused on Women Over 40 include:
Over 40s Wellness
Integrated Menopause Programme
Our Integrated Menopause Programme aims to help women aged 40 years and over to balance their hormones and manage the symptoms that many women experience during this stage of their lives. The programme offers practical and effective solutions by combining Movement, Pelvic Health, Massage, Stress Management and Nutrition, and addresses many menopausal issues such as why your hormones are out of sync, weight gain, low energy, hot flushes, insomnia and brain fog, helping you to thrive, not just survive!
Is this programme for you?
- Have you noticed things starting to change, such as your body and mood, and possibly feel that your current strategies for diet, exercise and lifestyle don’t seem to work anymore/are starting to have a negative effect?
- Have you been trying to go it alone in managing difficult symptoms such as low mood, weight gain, hot flushes, brain fog, pelvic floor dysfunction, low libido and chronic fatigue?
- Are you approaching your 40s and want to be educated and prepared for the next life phase?
- Do you simply need some extra support as you experience an early menopause?
So, how does it is work?
- You will be asked to complete a health screening form to ensure this programme is suitable for you.
- At your first session we will thoroughly assess your current lifestyle and create priorities for you to work on. We will also take a look at your posture, pelvic floor and core muscles, breathing patterns and range of movement and nutrition.
- Each session is tailored to you and your individual needs – the sessions will vary weekly but will always involve some movement.
Areas we cover in the programme
- Hormones – Understanding the female hormones and why they do what they do.
- Stress Management – Why stress is not the friend of the menopausal woman, adrenal fatigue, the effect of cortisol during menopause, and most importantly, the best strategies to restore balance in your body to stop those hormones running riot!
- Bone Health – Risks to your bone health during this stage of life, dispelling of myths and finding effective ways to improve and maintain optimal bone health through nutrition and effective exercises.
- Pelvic Floor – This session will cover all aspects of pelvic health, helping you to understand how exercise, nutrition, breathing and stress can all have a positive impact on your pelvic floor, and will teach you how to implement strategies to see excellent results.
- Eating for Nourishment – Understanding which foods will nourish your body by promoting bone health, balance your hormones, and provide you with optimal nutrition that your body will love you for!
- Effective Exercise – This session will teach you the most effective exercises for this age group – exercise that will assist bone health, effectively burn fat rather than muscle, and above all, is fun and will help you to achieve your best results!