As a leading pregnancy fitness specialist, The Women’s Wellness Coach has developed a PRENATAL WORKOUT that goes beyond just staying active – its combines a functional movement approach that prepares your body both for birth and more importantly for recovery. There is a strong focus on pelvic floor and core muscles to promote good pelvic health . Pregnancies that are classed as higher risk can accommodated as individual adaptations are given.
In addition to Fitness sessions we also offer a Remedial Pregnancy Massage Service from our Clinic in Knowle just outside Solihull to support you with common pregnancy ailments such as bac and hip pain
The prenatal workout
PREGNANCY EXERCISE suitable FROM 12 WEEKS pregnant
The Prenatal Workout is a specially designed weekly pregnancy exercise class created by Jayne Hume, the award-winning Founder of The Women’s Wellness Coach, and has supported hundreds of women, many of whom have returned for their second and third pregnancies and more !
This unique programme incorporates specially designed pregnancy safe cardio, strength, conditioning, core and pelvic floor work, as well as stretching, releasing and relaxation to ensure you exercise safely throughout the pregnancy. The classes vary weekly to focus on particular area instance upper body releases, glutes and even brain training !
The Prenatal Workout goes far beyond being an exercise class, it has proven to be invaluable for many women to build a support network of friends, and equip them with the knowledge they need to prepare them for motherhood, with the weekly discussion topics that follow after the exercise section of the class.
Exercise during pregnancy has many benefits, including:
- Preparing your body for labour
- Alleviating pregnancy aches and pains
- More effective Post natal Recovery however delivered
- Increasing energy levels and help you sleep better
- It’s also an excellent way to meet other mums-to-be, for friendship and support.
The Prenatal Workout programme is suitable from 12 to 40 weeks and allows you to work at a pace that suits you, as you progress throughout the months.
As well as exercise Pregnancy Massage is highly beneficial to support you during pregnancy to relieve common ailments such as lower back pain and pelvic girdle pain. We offer a Pregnancy Massage Treatment at our Clinic in Knowle
Holistic Core Restore® BUMP!
‘Bump’ is a Pelvic Floor and Core integrated, functional movement programme designed to safely guide you through an active Pregnancy and positive Birth Preparation. It is offered by Jayne Hume as 1-1 programme at the clinic in Knowle.
‘Bump’ is specially designed to keep you strong, mobile and pain free throughout your Pregnancy and get you ready for ‘mum-life’. Jayne will get you re-acquainted with your Pelvic Floor and the rest of your Core, help you exercise safely and meaningfully throughout the Trimesters and truly get you ready and FUNCTIONALLY match-fit for your ‘big day’ and your 4th Trimester!
Who is this programme for ?
- Are you a Pregnant woman who wants to safely get or stay fit during Pregnancy and prepare for your birth with a passionate and highly trained/experienced Coach?
- Do you want to know more about your Pelvic Floor, Core and overall health AND feel empowered during your Pregnancy?
- Have you experienced the odd leaky Pelvic Floor incident during your Pregnancy and know NOW is the time to take control?
- Do you have ‘lower back pain’ or mobility issues that you’ve been told is due to your posture changes during Pregnancy that you want to address?
- Do you want to attend a programme that combines a Functional Strength Movement, Mobility, Pelvic/Core Health, BIRTH PREPARATION and Preparation for the 4th Trimester?
- Do you want to learn EASY TO DO ‘rest’ and ‘self-care’ strategies as part of your motherhood wellness journey?
- Do you want to prepare for your Post Natal 4th Trimester period to ensure a deep and full recovery after birth?
- Do you want to exercise in way that will TRULY get you stronger for labour and birthing and support you in your early Post Natal days, weeks and months?
Do you want to understand the ESSENTIALS OF OPTIMAL NUTRITION for both you and your baby during your Pregnancy and into the Post Natal Period
Enquire now, get your first class for free!
Try our pregnancy fitness class for free. Just send us an enquiry and we’ll be in touch to arrange your free class!